Built in 1860, Bellini is one of the oldest houses in McGregor and heralds the grandeur of days gone by. A simply magnificent home, it was recently renovated to fulfill your every need. The gorgeous veranda offers views of the lush, green and lavender garden. Here you can enjoy lavish dinners or braais for the whole family or sip your morning tea on the front porch while soaking up the morning sun and enjoying the abundant birdlife.
Bellini is a private, spacious home with rich, colourful décor and beautiful art. All the art, antiques and collectibles were collected by the owners during their extensive travels around the world.
This stunning home offers 7 themed bedrooms with 6 bathrooms. There are two en-suite bedrooms downstairs, 4 bedrooms upstairs of which two are en-suite, the other two share a bathroom. A lovely garden cottage offers the 7th bedroom en-suite.
The dining area offers a beautiful space for the whole family – here you can enjoy long dinners with family and friends surrounded by art and books to set the atmosphere.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare lavish meals for the whole family, with home grown vegetables and herbs to add.
For those warm summer days there is a magnificent entertainment area and natural eco pool. Enjoy meals cooked on the gas braai, soak up the sun on the loungers and cool off in the pool to your hearts delight.
Truly a masterpiece – perfect for discerning guests.
- 2 bedrooms – R6000 (2 downstairs bedrooms en-suite )
- 3 bedrooms – R 8000 (2 downstairs bedrooms en-suite and 1 upstairs en-suite bedroom)
- 4 bedrooms – R10000 (2 downstairs bedrooms en-suite and 2 upstairs en-suite bedrooms)
- 6 bedrooms – R12000 (Main house: 2 down stairs bedrooms en-suite, 2 upstairs bedrooms en-suite, 2 upstairs bedrooms with shared bathroom)
- 7 bedrooms – R14000 (2 down stairs bedrooms en-suite, 2 upstairs bedrooms en-suite, 2 upstairs bedrooms with shared bathroom and cottage with 1 bedroom en-suite)
NOTE: Prices excl. cleaning fee.